UFO emerges from strange looking cloud over Colorado

A UFO arrived via a portal from a parallel universe? Or there is an explanation for the event happened in the sky over Colorado when out of a clear sky suddenly a UFO appears leaving a strange looking cloud.


Witness states: I went outside to relax and saw a strange cloud shape in the sky. It was unusual so I took a couple of quick pictures with my camera phone.

I do not recall hearing a sonic boom however, it is possible that is why I was drawn to look up. It would not be unreasonable to think this was a plane breaking the sound barrier.


Later when looking at one of the photos I noticed a brown looking object above the cloud. It was either the object that made the cloud or it kinda looks like something may have flown through the cloud in pursuit of what ever made the cloud.

Insect, bird, UFO? I can't tell what it is. Maybe you all can make something of it. Let me know. Mufon case 84360.

Original large sized image - cloud only:
https://www.mufoncms.com/files_jeud8334j/84360_submitter_file1__Oct292014UFO1.jpg

Original large sized image - cloud and UFO:
https://www.mufoncms.com/files_jeud8334j/84360_submitter_file2__Oct292014UFO2.jpg