Strange UFO object discovered in photo taken of “Witch Rock” formation outside Shingletown, California

A strange UFO object has been discovered in a photo taken of a rock formation near Shingletown, California. Interestingly, the object is similar to a UFO object which has been photographed by passenger on the Durango/Silverton train in Colorado, see third image below.


Witness states: A guy I was dating had taken me out for a jeep ride around the back forest roads of Lassen National Volcanic Park, outside of Shingletown, California.

I noticed a rock formation that had a face that looked very much like a classic hook-nosed witch.

I couldn't get a very good photo due to the distance away with my phone's camera, so he returned the next day with his DSLR to photograph the formation for me (to which I had given the name "Witch Rock").

He took several photos of the formation, and I noticed in one of them, there is a colorful object just below the witch's nose.


Interestingly, several photos were taken in quick succession, but only this one photo shows the object.

Zooming in on it, it appears to be a cigar-shaped shape, casting a shadow on its underside.


It must have been moving faster than the eye can see, because my friend observed nothing in person. The fact that it stands out grey against the white clouds behind it says it was somewhat near. The images were submitted to the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON case file).